The CCI's mandates
- Passenger information : An information booth, real time display of traffic information in the airport, voice server and CCI internet site with real time air traffic information.
- Airport safety and security (surveillance and guard services at the airport 24/7, and passenger and cabin baggage screening since 2018)
- General coordination between users and the airport
- Administrative and financial management
A wide range of services
The Airport Nouméa-Magenta offers a wide range of services for all passengers, such as free Wifi access in the entire airport.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry operates the airport since 2013 and has initiated a number of actions in order to improve the provided services.
- Passenger information : Inauguration of an information booth on the 1st of May 2014, CCI representatives will be present from the first to the last flight of the day, display of real time air traffic information in the airport, voice server and CCI internet site with real time air traffic information.
- Parking lots : creation of a new parking lot (P2) with a free shuttle service to the terminal
- Renovation of the airport : servicing of signage, paint, decoration…
- General aviation : creation of a new parking stand for aircraft (13 places)
Several projects are currently realised or in planning, in order to improve the comfort, security and safety of the passengers.
- Bringing the platform up to standard for the arrival of ATR72 (changes from RP14 standards)
- Refurbishment of the parking lot
- Refurbishment of the airport hall and the restaurant areas
- Implementation of security measures in the Magenta departure terminal...